Tuesday, October 20, 2009

After the first class

First impressions of class:
I had always assumed that the physical environment plays a secondary role in online learning. I figured out how wrong I was within the first few minutes of the class. I was following along in computer lab where other students were typing away. I did not feel as comfortable expressing myself as I normally would in a classroom setting.
I liked the pace of the instruction, even though it was mostly housekeeping items that were covered, it didn't seem to be dummied down.
I really liked the surveymonkey CIQ. I have been looking for a way to deliver CIQ's online and I just found it! I wonder if it will work with a 1 minute essay also.
I want to see the pugs. I had a pug called Bud when I was a boy.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment